Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HATCH-to Hospital Box




With a couple weeks before my due date, I am getting into super organization mode and that includes making a list for what I will need for my hospital stay.  I've spent quite a bit of time browsing online at nursing pijamas, robes and other things to bring with me when I go into labor. I even ordered what was advertised as an "ultra soft organic nightgown" from a online maternity store and was completely disappointed when I received it in the mail. The material felt cheap, the fabric faded and the whole thing looked less than spectacular. It was then I discovered the HATCH-to-Hospital line.  I've written about HATCH before here. They specialize in chic maternity clothing that can be worn during and after pregnancy. The new HATCH-to-Hospital package includes a beautiful super soft knee- length modal nursing nightgown, matching robe, cashmere socks and lace trimmed panties. It beats wearing a hospital gown! It is perfect present for a baby shower or if you are like me, you will just purchase it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment