Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stretch Mark Prevention




I find myself looking at my belly lately for any trace of stretch marks. I can't help but wonder if my days of frolicing in a bikini with a stretch mark free stomach is behind me. However, no matter if I get them or not I am at peace with it because of the miracle that is taking place inside my body. I mean don't get me wrong, I would rather not have them but if they do appear, there's no point in worry or stress. Stretch marks occur when the skin is stretched so tightly that the elastic fibers of the skin break. I have been taking precautionary measures to assure that my belly and chest area are oiled up daily. I'm pretty much on the all natural route for my pregnancy and I have been using Home Health's Almond Glow Rose Skin Lotion. It's more of an oil than lotion. I try to put it on once a day, especially after I get out of the shower. I find the results are working so far but of course, I cannot predict the future. The best thing about Almond Glow is that it has no parabens or preservatives.





  Model/ blogger Molly Sims has a great all natural recipe that I have yet to try that can be found here. She recommends nourishing your skin even before you are pregnant.


Model Heidi Klum recommends Basq, which is not too pricey at all. The website is a little overwhelming because there are several products that claim to fight stretch marks.. You can find those products here.



Fashion Designer/ former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham used Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil Blend, which costs $45 and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment