Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lusting For Bay Area Designer Freda Salvador Shoes





Post-pregnancy the number one thing I am on the hunt to buy are shoes.  In my opinion, one of the greatest things a fashion lover can do is support local talent.  I came across this Bay Area shoe designer Freda Salvador and immediately fell in love.  I adore their mission statement.  "If you look at style - a French woman with no boundaries, a perfectly tailored Italian woman, an American rock star from the 70s and a Mexican legend, you will get Freda Salvador." I mean, how perfect. Created by former Calvin Klein celebrity stylist Megan Papay and Central American shoe heir Cristina Palomo-Nelson, they have created a shoe collection that add a little kick (no pun intended) to any outfit.  For more information on where to find these fabulous shoes, click here.

1 comment: