Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Isaac Mizrahi's Girl's Line Coming This Fall







As a teenager of the 90's, Isaac Mizrahi was one of my first fashion loves. Do anyone remember those fantastic Natalie Portman commercial or his captivating fashion documentary Unzipped?  On a side note my favorite parts of Unzipped is when Linda Evangelista is screaming at Isaac during the fashion show, "Why do you always give me flat shoes and you always give Naomi Campbell high heels?" It cracks me up. Anyway, this Fall Isaac is releasing his girl's line via Kitson Kids.  I'm swooning over his animal print sweaters, pink sequined leggings, oh so adorable dresses and capri pants.  This makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up!  You will be able to purchase these items in August.




Unzipped Trailer


Isaac's Commercial Featuring Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment